Friday, April 28, 2017

50/50 Friday - World You'd Like/Not Like to Live in

This fun meme is hosted by myself and Laura from Blue Eye Books every Friday. Come join us!



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



Topic for the Week
World You'd Like/Not Like to Live in



This one is sooo easy for me to choose. The one I would choose to live forever in, would be the Harry Potter world. It's so amazing and I've even dreamed I lived there once. I mean it would be so great!

Would Live:
Harry Potter World



The world I'd never want to live in... that would be the Hunger Games. I mean, while I'd be safe from everything... my daughter would not be. She'd be of age one day and that I'd have to fear her safety every year. No thank you. 


Never Live:
The Hunger Games




Topic for Next Week
-->Best/Worst Book Read in April









3 comments:

  1. I would have picked these too, but I ended up choosing two others for the variety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes Hogwarts!! That world is so wonderful because even if you were a regular witch/wizard, you could still do awesome things! I wouldn't want to live in the Hunger Games world either. It's just sadness all around, even in the Capitol. Great picks, Carrie!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not survive in the world of the Hunger Games. Especially if I was picked to actually fight. It would be terrifying!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Bookish Gift You'd Most/Least Like to Receive

This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books . What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and...