Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Read in One Sitting

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.




So this was a pretty easy list for me to make. There is so many books that I've read in one sitting. Even a few super long ones... I spent all day and night reading. I just couldn't put it down. So here is a list of ten books I read in one sitting.


10) Secret Vampire (Night World #1)



9) Everything Everything 


8) The Lovely Reckless 



7) Oleah Chronicles: Justice



6) Darkest Dawn 




5) Forbidden 




4) The Host 




3) Cinder 



2) Lola and the Boy Next Door




1) White Hot Kiss

10 comments:

  1. I'm sensing a theme! (vampires, gothic-y-ness, dramatic covers! Lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE HOST! OMG. I've read that book until 3AM xD Couldn't put it away so that would definitely be on my list! Cinder is a quick one too.
    I'm still curious about Everything Everything.

    Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too! It was sooo hard to put down lol. Longest book I ever read in the fastest time.
      I enjoyed Everything Everything, it's a cute little read and got me out of a reading slump.

      Delete
  3. Wow! The Host?! That's a super long one!! Kudos to reading it in a day!! I sooooo need to read L.J.'s Night World series! I only ever read Soulmate! I've since bought the nifty compilation books to read them all...I just haven't done it yet! Whelp!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it when you get the chance! They are made up of pretty short books so hopefully you get around to it.

      Delete
  4. I can't think of how long it too me to read Cinder, but it completely sucked me in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It pulled me in too. It was fast paced and fun.

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed reading your TTT list for this week!! I participate in this book meme frequently... It's fun seeing which books are great to read in one sitting!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-list-of-books-to-read.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.