Sunday, March 19, 2017

Shadowhunter Sunday - Ep 10 - By the Light of Dawn



Plot Convince, Dot just happens to be there with a way to destroy the Soul Sword. Jace can't touch the sword! Ugh he would just activate it too. It must be talking about Sebastian. 

I love how Simon is trying to talk sense into Valentine. It's cute. Oh Simon... I always feel so bad for him in every single episode. Poor guy can't catch a damn break.

I'm glad everyone banned together instead of killing Clary. I also am okay with how the shape shifting ruin was used this episode. Even though I still hate it.

Izzy is so kick ass even with her withdrawals. I hate how they pinned her down this season, she needs more kickass moments like this. 

Speaking of Izzy... I think they are adding an asexual character in this series. Which I'm sure will make so many people happy. 

Yes! Simon got to kick ass! I'm so freaking happy about this! It was so amazing to see him! 

No! No! Jace activated the sword! I am glad that they didn't change the fact that he has angel blood and not demon. They got Valentine but Sebastian is out there and I'm sure he has it. Though he can't touch it without destroying it.  

Simon is now the daylighter!!!! YES! I'm so happy they kept that part. I'm also so happy that Malac had their special moment where they all they say they love each other. It's so nice and I've been waiting for that moment forever. 

I love the fight with Valentine and Jace. I'm really getting happy with the fighting scenes in the show. 

I am so sick of the vision though... it's just so awful and I'm really sick of seeing it. 

Overall, I'm really happy with this episode. It's great and I hate that we have to wait till June to start this again. 

Rating:

4 comments:

  1. The vision CGI is so awful xD
    but it felt so book! I was happy with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did feel more like the book and I LOVED that!
      Yes, get rid of the horrid CGI!

      Delete
  2. I definitely like what they've done with Raphael for the show. :)

    I don't think I can wait for the show to return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They've done a great job with him.

      Me either.... ugh so long...

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.