Friday, March 03, 2017

50/50 Friday Best/Worst Book Read in February

This fun meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.




What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Best/Worst Book Read in February



Best - Sailor Moon Volume 1








Worst - Blood Rose Rebellion







Next Week's Topic
Best/Worst Queen (or King) Character (Can be good or evil)











6 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out Sailor Moon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll love it if you like malanga, it's amazing!

      Delete
  2. 3 stars isn't bad for the worst book of the month! I am sad you didn't enjoy it more; it looks interesting!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover pulled me in, its such a beautiful cover but sadly there was just something that I couldn't connect with.

      Delete
  3. I've never read any Sailor Moon, but I used to watch the show on tv years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The manga is so much better. They changed so much in the show.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Bookish Gift You'd Most/Least Like to Receive

This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books . What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and...