Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Love Triangles

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



I know most people hate love triangles but I am not one of them. I actually enjoy most love triangles. I know some people say they are lazy writing and masking a very lowly plot but I enjoy them nonetheless. They are a true guilty pleasure for me. So here we go! My ten favorite love triangles.

Also, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Hope it's great no matter single or taken.

10) Laia - Elias - Helene





9) Roth - Laya - Zayne 




8) Katness - Peeta - Gale






7) Bella - Edward - Jacob






6) Dorian - Chaol - Celaena 






5) Aspen - America - Maxon



4) Luce - Daniel - Cam








3) Puck - Ash - Meghan 






2) Mal - Alina - Darkling







1) Alyssa - Jeb - Morpheus











4 comments:

  1. Nice!! I'm kind of 50/50 on love triangles! Sometimes I like them if done well. From the ones I've read here I agree that they were done well! Of course it drove me crazy with Jennifer's Dark Elements love triangle! I was totally Team Roth from book 1 day 1 and whatnot! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, while most love triangles are terrible, I love the one in The Iron Fey series with Puck, Ash, and Meghan. It's such an even split and I love how the action of the series isn't totally centered around it.

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, it depends on the love triangle for whether or not I liked it. For instance, I didn't like the Aspen/America/Maxon love triangle, but I loved the Zayne/Roth/Layla love triangle! Great picks this week Carrie! Here is my TTT!

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyssa, Jeb, and Morpheus - I really liked that one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.