Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Top 6 Favorite Book Couples



So today I thought I'd share my top 6 favorite book couples. There will be spoilers below so you've been warned. 



6) Daemon and Katy
The Lux Series 




5) Will and Tessa
The Infernal Devices 





4)Karou and Akiva
Daughter of Smoke and Bone




3) Rowan and Aelin
Throne of Glass Series




2) Aedion & Lysandra
Throne of Glass Series 




1) Feyre and Rhysand
A Court of Mist and Fury


Do you love any of these? What's your favorite book couple? Let me know below.

4 comments:

  1. Aaah Carrie! I'm such a hardcore Jem and Tessa shipper! xD Actually I love their triangle - even the way Jem and Will love each other as parabati - ugh man, that's what makes the infernal devices my favorite trilogy - that and the third book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard for me to chose who works best for Tessa. Because Jem is perfect! It's the best love triangle I've ever read and both men were great!

      Delete
  2. Yes, Will and Tessa and Karou and Akiva are a couple of my favorites too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.