Monday, February 20, 2017

January Wrap Up!


So I read 12 books in January and that was really good for me considering that I was working overtime while the store I was working at was closes. I never want to have to close another store. It was way too hard. Anyway, let's get to the awesome books I read. I actually read 11 books and one short story but still, I'm calling this a win.


1) Caraval






2) Paper Princess







3) Leo Loves Aries 






4) Ruin and Raising 






5) Broken Prince 





6) Singing Fire



7) Cinder 






8) The Pharaoh's Cat




9) The Eye of Nefertiti




10) Witches of East End





11) Leo Tops Aries





12) Twisted Palace 








4 comments:

  1. 12 books; nicely done! It feels so great to finish a month and look back and realize just how much you read :) It looks like you've had quite the mixed bag in January in terms of ratings. But I'm happy to see that you had quite a few 5 star books! I hope you have a lovely rest of February, Carrie!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Caraval so bad! I just haven't had a chance to get to it. Is there a single person that doesn't like that book??

    --Sam @ Sharing Inspired Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful!! And such great books like Caraval, Cinder and Ruin and Rising :) I hope you really liked the books you read!I hope your February is awesome too :)

    New GFC follower, Uma@Books.Bags.Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy Ruin and Rising as much as I did! As a whole I liked it, I just didn't like the ending!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.