Friday, February 10, 2017

50/50 Friday - Hero's Journey

This fun meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura @BlueEyeBooks.





What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



Topic for the Week
Hero Most/Least Changed by Their Hero's Journey 




So this week was a hard one for me. It left me wondering who I was going to choose for least changed. I still don't think I got a good one for least changed so please no hate here! 


Least Changed

Superman 
This man as been through a lot. Yes, he's changed. He's been through a lot but also he still stays he same. Like with his thinking and core beliefs that the world can be saved. That he can still be a good guy in this very dark and terrible world. So while he has changed, I think he's also stayed the same at his core and I love that about him. 




Most Changed 

Harry Potter
I don't even have to explain myself here. I think by now that everyone gets it.









2 comments:

  1. Very good choices - I definitely agree with you on Superman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on both! Superman is definitely the same person coming in and out. Yes, he gained a love interest but his core ideals are the same. HP on the other hand is put through the wringer! When I read the series, I remember feeling so bad that Harry had to go through all of this terrible stuff but he took it all well in hand :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!