Sunday, January 29, 2017

Shadowhunter Sunday



So I'm a little behind because work was intense for a while but now the hard part is over and I can focus on my blog more again. Yay! That makes me very happy, I have so many ideas and sure for my blog but never any time to do them. Now I can!


So let's talk about Episode 3 shall we?

I was so glad that the scenes were longer! I did not like how short they were the last episode. It just felt like the creators had no idea what they were doing. 

I say this every single time but I feel so bad for Simon! Everyone is so mean to him and I just want to hug him and tell him it's going to be okay. 

I like the flow of this episode so much better. I felt emotion with the characters this time. Magnus was my favorite this episode because he was fucking awesome! 

Magnus when he was alone with Alec and how he kissed him.... that would have been so cute if not for the heavy handed foreshadowing... yeah that scene.

I like the flashback scenes, I think they are so cute and I love how Flashback Jace feels more like book Jace. Though I fully don't understand why they had to use different actors to play teenage Jace, Alec, and Issy. You do not change completely in that short time frame.

So overall, this episode was better than the ones before but it's still not as good as it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment