Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2017!




So a new year means new books coming out! And who doesn't love new books? These are the books that I'm looking forward most. These are the books that I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there is lots more and quite a few I'm forgetting.

What books are you looking forward to?


First I am going to mention everything that Sarah J Mass has coming out this year, anything she puts out is something I will buy and love. She might as well take all my money.
  A Court of Wings and Ruin
the last Throne of Glass book
 The Court of Thorns and Roses coloring book
 the novella























4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh yes to everything SJM is publishing! It's going to be such a good year for her books! I'm also really excited for Laini Taylor and Marie Lu's new books. Wintersong's cover is especially gorgeous as well!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. SJM has so many new things being published, and I’m still missing Empire! ^-^’
    Nice list! I can’t wait for a lot of those too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to have so many of these on my shelf. :)

    ReplyDelete