Friday, January 13, 2017

50/50 Friday - Least Favorite/Favorite Cover


This fun meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic of the Week
Favorite and least favorite book cover.



Least Favorite 
The whole series of Vampire Academy are pretty ugly, if we are being honest. They look like cheesy romance cover novels and they do not do justice to the series at all. The new covers are a little better but not much. This series deserves stunning covers.



Favorite Cover
I love this whole series of covers. They are so cool and they show a badass assassin. Not the silly little girl that was on the first one. I'm so glad these books got the cover change they deserved. They are epic and I love them.



Next Week's Topic
Most/Least Likely to go Running in Sleet






3 comments:

  1. Yes, the Vampire Academy books totally need new covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Throne of Glass covers too! And the author's A Court of Thorns and Roses series has amazing covers as well. As for Vampire Academy, I agree, the covers are cheesy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like the VA covers either. They could be so cool with a simplified graphic design! I also love the ToG cover (basically all of SJM's covers are fabulous)! The color scheme and those weapons make it look so cool!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!