Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - New to Me Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



So this is my top ten new to me authors that I read in 2016. Only new authors I read in 2016 are listed, no one else. This was a fun list to make! I read a lot of new authors this year and I'm happy with that! 




10) Sabaa Tahir
Author of An Ember in the Ashes.




9) Randi Cooley Wilson
Author of The Revelation Series.




8) Marie Rutkoski
Author of The Winner's Kiss




7) Peter Monn
Author of The Before Now and After Then




6) Mary Webber
Author of Storm Siren 




5) Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Authors of Illuminae



4) Morgan Rhodes
Author of Falling Kingdoms




3)  Kami Garcia
Author of The Lovely Reckless




2) Kasie West
Author of PS I Love You




1) Maggie Stiefvater
Author of The Raven Boys





3 comments:

  1. Great list! I've included Jay Kristoff this week after reading Nevernight and I really want to read Illuminae now. I'm also desperate to read some Marie Rutkoski and Maggie Stiefvater.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice! I LOOOOVED Sabaa's books! I read the first one last year, so she couldn't make my list. But I sooo should've added Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff! Not sure how I left them off! Illuminae was awesome!! I adore Morgan Rhodes and since I'm already invested in her she wasn't on my list! But Marie Rutkoski was!! Great picks!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I really need to read Sabaa Tahir and Morgan Rhoades! Falling Kingdoms has been on my TBR for FOREVER now. I also met Sabaa this year, and she was so charismatic and fun to be around. Fingers crossed I'll read them next year! I've been wanting to read The Lovely Reckless as well. I read the first three books in Garcia's series with Margaret Stohl, but couldn't push myself to finish the series. I just lost interest unfortunately. You have a great list here, Carrie!

    Here is my TTT for the week!

    Happy Reading!
    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete