Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - 2016 Favorites

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.




This list is going to show off my ten favorite reads this year. Not all were released this year but they are ones I read for the first time this year. So this is my list of favorites from 2106! Also, may 2017 be an even better reading year for me than this one. 



10) My Soul to Take


9) Attack on Titan




8) The Winner's Curse



7) A Torch Against the Night



6) Clockwork Angel 



5) An Ember in the Ashes



4) Clockwork Prince




3) Queen of Shadows 



2) Heir of Fire 




Now my favorite book of all the books I read in 2016 (and I read 146 this year so this list was really hard to make). 

1) A Court of Mist and Fury 


What were your favorite reads this year? Do you agree with any of the books on my list?

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I still need to get to ACOMAF, Queen of Shadows, A Torch Against the Night, and The Winner's Curse. Gosh, I'm so behind. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I adored Tahir's books and the Winner's Curse trilogy was phenomenal! I STILL need to read ACOMAF! Trying to make that one top priority once I get through a few review books plus a few other books I'd like to read if at all possible before meeting the authors next month!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 146 books?!?!?!?! Impressive!

    I haven't read anything on this list yet, but many are on my tbr. My never-ending tbr.....here's to hoping I get some of them read in 2017!

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete