Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Playlist Shuffle Tag



If you have been around my blog for any length of time then you know how I much I love music. I often can't read without music, it just feels strange so when I saw this tag floating around, I knew I wanted to do it. I won't tag anyone in case you've all done it because it was an old but popular tag. So I just want to do it for myself.


RULES

Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating) then tag 10 others to do it as well.




1) How deep is Your Love? - Jessica Jung

2) Dare -Shakira

3) Wonderland - Sounds Like Harmoney

4) Come Together - The Beatles

5) Working Class Hero - John Lennon

6) Filthy Pride - Social Repose

7) I Got You - Bebe Rexha

8) Keep it Simple - Tove Lo

9) White Noise - PVRIS

10) Playing with Fire - BLACKPINK

11) Alarm - Anne-Marie

12) Starving - Hailee Steinfeld and Grey Featuring Zedd

13) Queen of Swords - Idina Menzel

14) Bury Me - Breathe Carolina

15) Lost in Paradise - Evanescence


Now I'm not going to tag anyone because this is another old tag and I'm sure most have done it. If you want to do it and haven't then I tag you! Go for it and have fun!

Happy Reading!   

1 comment:

  1. Come Together is so awesome. This sounds like a fun tag!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete