Friday, December 09, 2016

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite MC

This meme is hosted by myself and the every wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


So this week is about our favorite and least favorite main characters. This was one I thought would be so easy but it turned out to be harder than I thought. A lot harder than I thought. I have so many favorite MCs and very few that I hate. I won't read a book if I hate the main voice. I don't care how much I love the side characters, I just can't do it. 

So my least favorite character, of the ones I've read about this year only. I guess I would have to go with Lily from the book P.S. I Love You. She's not bad just kind of whiny and doesn't realize how great she has it. 



Nym from Storm Siren is one of my favorite MCs, she's strong, caring, and powerful. She's lost a whole hell of a lot and instead of being bitter, she tries so hard not to hurt people. She's sick of hurting people with her powers and I just love her to death.





3 comments:

  1. I haven't read either of these but Storm Siren looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your description of the main character from Storm Siren sounds like my kind of character! While I love wicked villains, I also like characters who bring a caring or more peaceful side to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of these books yet although their both on my TBR! I'm sorry to hear you didn't think Lily was all that great. I've read a couple other Kasie West books and liked them so hopefully I won't be too let down by the characters and am still able to enjoy the story. I've nothing but good things about Storm Siren though so I'm excited for that one!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.