Friday, December 16, 2016

50/50 Friday - Animal sidekick


This meme is hosted by myself and the every wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



This week the topic is all about the animals in books. What animal sidekick would you want as a pet and one you would never want as a pet? This one was pretty easy to me. 


The one I would want to keep as a pet would be Fleetfoot from Throne of Glass. I mean he's sweet, cute and oh so lovable. Who wouldn't want a Fleetfoot?



The one I would never want would be Church. He's an evil little creature even if he is cute as could be. I mean... I don't think I could handle him as a pet even though I'm a cat person usually. 




Next Week's Topic
Sidekick deserving of a spinoff/better off with the group






3 comments:

  1. Aw that picture with Fleetfoot is adorable! I love him as a pet too!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to take part in this week's 50/50 Friday, but I couldn't think of any animal sidekicks :( Hopefully this upcoming week I'll be able to! I don't know who Church and Fleetfoot are, but I think their names are interesting!

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.