Monday, December 26, 2016

2017 Book Blog Discussion Challenge


So I did this for 2016 and I think I only ended up doing 2-3 of this posts and I want to do better in the coming year. I want to have more discussions with all of you. 

The Levels

1-10 – Discussion Dabbler
11-20 – Creative Conversationalist
21-30 – Chatty Kathy
31-40 – Terrifically Talkative
41+ – Gift of the Gab


I'm going to shoot for one a month, maybe more if I can. If any of you have ideas you'd like to see me discuss then let me know below. I'd love to hear what ideas you have because honestly, coming up with the topics are the hardest part for me. I'm so not creative. It's like the meme that Laura and I host, she comes up with 99% of all the topics. I know, I know, I really need to get better at this haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...