Tuesday, November 08, 2016

October Wrap Up!




I read so many books this month! I've also been working my ass off and been through a lot. It's amazing to see how much I read now that we live in our own apartment instead of sharing a place with others.  I've read a total of 25 books! Yes, some of these are manga but still this is so great for me! 


So what did I read this month?

I read Hot Gimmick volumes 1-6




The Raven Boys



Origin (Lux #4) 




An Ember in the Ashes




A Torch Against the Night




Happy Marriage Volume 10 




Oleah Chronicles: Justice




Arrivals (Tremontaine #1.1)





Umta (ReMade 1.5)




Reality No-Show (ReMade 1.6)





Lessons in Gravity 





Nobody's Goddess




The Dream Protocol 



Scarlet Rain



Untitled Beauty 





The Lovely Reckless




Mourning Train (ReMade 1.7)




End of the Line (ReMade 1.8)





Whiteout (ReMade 1.9) 



P.S. I Love You


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you read so many books! That's very impressive. I've read a few of these, but the one I'm dying to read is A Torch Against the Night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Torch Against the Night is amazing! I will say that it was not as good as Ember but it still blew my mind!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.