Monday, November 07, 2016

Music Monday - NaNoWriMo Songs (BlackPink & Bebe Rexha

 Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted over at Always Me.




It's been a while since I've done this meme but I haven't been listening to music much. I know, I know! Carrie, how can you not be listening to music! Well, at work now we have to play nothing but Christmas music so I've not been allowed to play my own stuff anymore. 

That being said, NaNoWriMo is going on and I've been listening to lots of music while I write! These are currently some of my favorites and have helped me through some hard scenes. 













7 comments:

  1. These are great songs! Thanks for mentioning them, and good luck on your NaNoWriMo Project. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bebe Rexha! Her songs make me feel so productive :) Good luck on NaNoWriMo, Carrie!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you as well!
      They make me feel the same lol

      Delete
  3. Christmas music? NO! After Thanksgiving but NOT before. *sigh* LOL

    You have made some good choices here and thanks for bringing to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My thoughts exactly! Christmas music has no place till after Thanksgiving... it's insane me to lol

      Delete
  4. I hadn't heard of either of these before, but I really liked I Got You! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!