Friday, November 18, 2016

50/50 Friday + Feature & Follow Friday



50/50 Friday is a weekly meme hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


This Week's Topic
Best/Worst book an author has published.



This one is an easy one for me. I am going to use the same author for both books. I'm sure if you think that about for like a split second you'll know who I'm going to choose. 


Best Book
Divergent is an amazing books! I still love it to this day, I remember reading it when it first came out, it took my breath away. I went out and bought the collector's edition when it came out I love this book so much. I also like to pretend it's a standalone. So on that note this leads me to the worst book written by Veronica Roth...


Worst 
I honestly have never disliked a book so much. If I don't like a book I can still find good things about it.. not this. I'm sorry but this book... was she drunk when she wrote it? Did she not care about this series anymore? I just don't understand. I'm sorry if you like this book, I'm not telling you to hate it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you enjoyed this book, I'm happy for you. I wish I could have liked this book too. 



Next Week's Topic
Best/Worst world an author has created.








Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.



Favorite Scary Story 

My favorite scary story... Would have to choose the story of Dracula. That's a pretty scary story I'd say. Not like scary as in 'oh my God, I must sleep with the light on or better yet never sleep again' scary but it's still considered horror so I think this works.

So yeah Dracula, it was also the first 'scary' book I ever read, so that could be why I love it so much. I also love this edition. It's so freaking beautiful.


6 comments:

  1. Dracula is so well paced and suspenseful, it is no surprise this your favorite scary book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous edition of Dracula. I love vampires, especially the kind meant to be a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allegiant is for sure the weakest of the series.

    Love that cover of Dracula - and the story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I do like Dracula, though I never found that book too scary. I've watched the movie too (the one with Anthony Hopkins). Old follower.

    And I agree; I'll never get over my book hangover concerning Allegiant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! I did enjoy this one as well! I had mixed feelings over the sequel Bram's family member wrote some years back. It was good, but yet...I don't know...he changed the original in some ways with what he did with the story! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? You didn't like Allegiant? I actually didn't really like how far it was getting from the beginning of the series but I have to say, the ending made up for it. I still haven't seen the movie but I've heard it gets really weird. The series did spiral a little further than where the first book was leading.

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...