Friday, November 25, 2016

50/50 Friday - Best/Worst World an Author has Created



50/50 Friday is a weekly meme hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.


What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



This Week's Topic
Best/Worst World an Author has Created





This is my pick for worst world, there is so many questions I still had that were never answered. I think this series could have been so freaking amazing! 



This is one of the best worlds that I've ever seen. I also love this series to pieces. It could not possibly get any better. The author really takes her time building this world and I love her for it.





Next Week's Topic
Character most/least likely to go cliff-diving


Be sure and link up! I can't wait to see your opinion and thoughts! Have a great weekend. If you live in the USA, I hope your Thanksgiving was great!






2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing all this praise for Throne of Glass and I want to read it so badly but I have so many books I have to read first! I'm all excited to read it, but it's so far away!

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Throne of Glass world is so awesome! I have to say, the ACOTAR world is equally amazing as well :D SJM does such a good job detailing and building her worlds.

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.