Friday, October 28, 2016

50/50 Friday - Character most/least likely to curl up on a couch and read a book

50/50 Friday is a weekly meme hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books,



What is 50/50 Friday? 

Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



This Week's Topic

Character most/least likely to curl up on a couch and read a book.




This week is a topic I've been looking forward to, it's one I got the answers for so quickly it was not even funny. I didn't even have to think about this one.

For someone who'd read a book, I have Katy from the Luz Series! I mean she had curled up on the sofa and read before so this is already true ha ha.


For someone I can't see curling on the sofa to read... this would have to be Elias from An Ember in the Ashes. I just don't think he'll ever get the time. His life is way too busy. Also, I'm sure in his free time he'd rather do other things.


So what about you? Let me know below or link up! Have a great weekend! 






8 comments:

  1. That's right! I almost forgot about Katy - I've only read the first book in that series so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think of it? I personally love the series.

      Delete
  2. Haha Kat definitely is a bookworm!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read the Tahir book (series is on my wishlist!) but Katy is so perfect to match this question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You need to read those two books. They are great!

      Delete
  4. It's funny because if Elias's life slowed down I could TOTALLY picture him being a reader! but yeah, what you said, he definitely doesn't have the time for that right now (especially after the ending of book 2).
    Great post!
    Emily @ www.rabbitholereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sadly, he's never going to have time to read now.

      Delete