Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Vampire Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.



So by now, you guys should know that I love vampires and have read a lot of vampires series/novels. So I'm going to name my top ten favorite vampire books. These aren't in any order as I could never ever do that. This is already hard enough cramming this into only ten. The struggle is real!


10)  The Morganville Vampires
This is one of the only super long series I've read every book too. It's so great and I love this take on vampires, wickedly awesome!



9) The Immortal Rules
This is one kickass series. If you've not read it, you should!





8) Blue Blood Series 
This is one of my all time favorite series ever! I wish everyone would read this series.




7) Cirque du Freak 
I read this when I was younger and even though it is middle grade, it's still close to my heart.




6) The Vampire Diaries 
This is the first vampire series I ever read, the one that started it all.




5) Twilight
So how could this series not be on here? It had such a huge effect on my life.



4) Vampire Academy 
Again how could this not be on the list?!




3) House of Night
While I don't care too much for this series now, it still holds a special place in my heart.




2) Vampire Kisses
This one is just so cute.







1) Vampire Knight
I'm sure you guys are getting sick of seeing this series but I just love it so much that I could never ever leave it out.


So that's it for today butterflies! What is your favorite vampire series? Let me know below! As always have a great day and happy reading!



3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I still need to read some of these though. I love vampire books, but I don't think I've read many lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the Twilight craze, vampire books aren't published as much. Guess everyone got sick of them, maybe that's why you've not read many lately.

      Delete
  2. Love Vampire Knight! So much! Have you read Tanya Huff's Blood books? - not so easy to get a-hold of in the UK now, but you can still pick up e-copies or second-hand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...