Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Fall TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



So I'm taking this to mean books I want to read this fall because I don't think I could fill up a list of books just coming out in fall I want to read. I'm trying to be pickier in my tastes and which books I choose to support. So yeah, this is just going to be a list of book I want to read during the fall.

Also can we just stop and take a moment to really think about how the nasty summer is over? Yes, summer is over! Bring on fall and hot cocoa, cold weather, fire places and curling up outside and not sweating your butt off! I love this time of the year, I just wish the weather out here would realize it's fall and cool down...

These aren't in any order, just the books I want to read before the first snow falls. Which out here means I have a very very long time. Can you tell I hate the heat? I need to live somewhere where it's only fall and winter all year around. No joke.

10) Ink


9) Ensnared


















 
8) A Court of Mist and Fury


                                                            


7) Cinder


6) Six of Crows
                                                                                                                    
 
5) The Dark Days Club


4) An Ember in the Ashes


3) A Torch Against the Night



2) Clockwork Princess
1) Empire of Storms












7 comments:

  1. I need to get to ACOMAF myself. Not sure when I actually will though. Haha! Enjoy all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I still need to read ACOMAF too! Glad I'm not alone in that! LOL! Though not sure I will get to it this fall, but that might be good since I heard it had a heck of a cliffhanger! Hoping to read the Six of Crows duology soon myself too! Happy Reading this fall!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about that epic cliffhanger too, makes me nervous but I'm reading it now and I hope it doesn't give me too much of a book hangover.

      Delete
  3. ACOMAF is so good! I hope you love it as much as I did! I still need to write my review actually... Oops. An excuse to reread it :) An Ember in the Ashes is also on my list. I think I read it a little while ago but I just sped through it and didn't do a review (or even post it on Goodreads if I'm remembering correctly) so I also need to reread that! Happy reading, Carrie!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that all the time, read a book and forget the review... ugh. I'm currently reading ACOMAF and omg it is great! I'm loving it. I'm trying to read it slowly and savor it lol

      Delete
  4. Ink looks like it could be really good!

    ReplyDelete