Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Sunday Post #1

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.


Last Week

On Sunday I reviewed Heir of Fire

On Tuesday I listed my favorite vampire books.

On Wednesday I gave you a book I'm waiting to be released.

On Friday I showed off my long TBR

On Saturday I reviewed Queen of Shadows.



Next Week

On Monday I share the music I've been loving this week.

On Tuesday I share my reading story.

On Wednesday I will show off another book I can't wait to get my hands on!

On Friday I will share my book betrayal story.

On Saturday I will give update more about the upcoming 50/50 meme! 

If I finish The Winner's Crime this week the book review will probably be up this coming week as well.




Currently Reading


I'm loving The Winner's Crime so much! It's great! I'm sure it's going to get a high rating!









Amber Smoke on the other hand, is not the best book I've ever read and I'm having a hard time getting through it. Hopefully it gets better.






My Life this Week

I've been working a lot this week...

Laura from Blue Eye Books had been majorly helping get 50/50 Friday ready and it should be ready next month! She's come up with some great ideas as well! This meme is going to be fun! 

I've gotten some new books and new a new bookish shirt will I will be sharing soon for my monthly book haul.




2 comments:

  1. I hope Amber Smoke gets better for you. I've been wanting to read that one and the Winner's books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Winner's books are so good! You should read those for sure! As for Amber Smoke... the writing is like a child wrote it. I can't get through it. I'm trying and will hopefully finish it.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!