Friday, September 16, 2016

Feature & Follow Friday - TBR Pile(s)


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.




So this week I'm supposed to show you guys my TBR pile... but there is no way I could show you them as I don't even have some of the books I want to read yet, so the best thing I can do is show you the books I want to read ASAP and then give you guys the link to my TBR on goodreads, otherwise if I had to post every book or take a picture... this would not work out. So here we go! The books I want to read ASAP!







Those are the books I will read before the year is over! I want to get them all read or else I will be so very sad. As for the rest of my huge TBR, the link is below, yes there is a lot and more are added every day.

12 comments:

  1. LOL I've read them all! Especially in ACOMAF prepare for ters! Old follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah J Maas always makes me cry so I'm ready!

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! I loved The Winner's Kiss and really NEED to read ACOMAF asap! Thinking about saving it for the road trip at the end of the month!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a chance to read them soon. I also struggled with how to show people my TBR this week. Mine is pretty big.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every book blogger as a long TBR lol

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed looking through your Goodreads to-read shelf -- you have some great books on there. I hope you are able to meet your goal and read the few you listed in your post this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm trying to make sure I make it but I keep adding more books and finding new ones I want to read! Ugh the struggle lol

      Delete
  5. Prepare yourself for ACOMAF, total book hangover as I'm sure you have heard. I have Lady Midnight on my TBR shelf as well! Happy Friday! New Follower via Google+

    Stacey @ The Bookish Loner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've heard everyone got a book hangover, that's what makes me nervous to read it! I'm still on a book hangover from Queen of Shadows!

      Delete
  6. I LOVED ACoTaR! I really need to reread it and then start ACoMaF. I also need to read Empire of Storms too. I'm on the waiting list at the library for that. So, hopefully I get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't wait to jump into these books!

      Delete