Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books I'd Buy Right Now











Prompt
Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card?







So I've been getting more and more into manga and comics. I've started reading the Buffy comics and I even ordered an X-Men comic. I think it's where I've been working so much that I feel like I can't get through a book fast enough and I want to feel like I'm finishing a book. Am I the only one that feels this way? 

So anyway, this list will contain a lot of manga and even a comic. You've been warned and I hope you enjoy my list. 



10) Where this is a slightly older book and wasn't very popular it's hard to find brand new for cheap. It's the only one I need to have the whole series! All the rest are in hardcover and my OCD will kill me if I got this one different from the rest. So this would be one I'd buy quickly.



9) I have the second one of these because it was cheaper to get and also because in the second one is where the anime left off and I found I just had to know what was happening. 



8) I've been trying to get all the special editions for AOT but this one is more expensive than the rest and so I've held off. So this one would be a must!


7) This whole box set because I want to see if the series ever did get better. Plus it's cheaper than getting every volume but it's still around $100. 



6) I've yet to get my hands on this one and I want it!



5) This one because I own the first half and not the second half of this set.



4) I don't read many of these kinds of books, the last one I tried to read (I will not say what it was. I don't want to be bashed), was fucking terrible. Sorry for the bad language but that's that only way to put it. This one looks better as I just love her work. 



3) I just love this world and these characters that I want this book too.




2) This is just something I must have. I don't have much time these days but I am going to make time to color in this beauty!


1) For my number 1, I just want every special edition of this book. I still haven't preordered because I have no idea which one I truly want yet. Ugh! I just can't choose!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Some new to me ones here! I have And I Darken in my TBR pile still. Dying to read that one! Seeing a bit of Empire of Storms too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you receive the books you want soon. Happy reading!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-buy-right.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely buy Attack on Titan too! I've been wanting to read the manga for a while because I love the anime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your new blog look. The colors and butterflies are so pretty! Great list too BTW. I've been dying to get my hands on And I Darken and the Throne of Glass coloring book as well. I watched one episode of the Attack on Titan anime, but I haven't had time to see anymore. That anime/manga is so weird, but I'm interested. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being handed a fully loaded gift card right now would be amazing.....great choices! But now I'm sitting here thinking about all the books I won't be able to buy for a while!

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!