Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Rewind (Top Ten Books with a School Setting)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.



This week is actually a Rewind, where you could chose any past Top Ten Tuesday and I found one from 2013 that I thought looked fun. Top Ten Books with X Setting. So I've chosen a school/boarding school setting. Here we go!



10) Fallen
I know this book has a late of hate and while I don't LOVE it, I do enjoy it and the covers are freaking beautiful! What do you think of this series/book?



9) Vampire Academy
There was no way I was going to leave this awesome series out!




8) Carry On
Okay so confession time, I've not read this one yet but I want to so much!




7) Born at Midnight





6) Marked
This series isn't the best but for whatever reason, I like it. Yes, I'm strange. 




5) Vampire Knight
Only the best Shoujo manga ever!





4) Wait for You
The only book on this list set in College. I just love this book and Cam is to die for!



3) Harry Potter
There was no way I was leaving this one out!




2) Anna and the French Kiss
This book... all the feels I got. If you haven't read this one yet, you need to. It's so cute!




1) Half-Blood
This is such a great series! 



So this is my list, these are not in any order at all. Have you read any of these books? What were your thoughts on them? Until next time, happy reading little butterflies!

6 comments:

  1. I miss school so of course I love these books! I've read every single one except Vampire Knight and Wait for You. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Vampire Academy series! Great Top Ten! :D
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Harry Potter! Of course! LOL! And ooh nice other picks too! LOVED C.C. Hunter's Shadow Falls series, the Covenant series, and Vampire Academy! This would've been a fun topic! Must not have done this in the first round and somehow missed seeing it this time! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a soft spot for books set at a school. I always wanted to go to boarding school. So many books here - Harry Potter, Carry On, Anna, etc. - would definitely make my list for this topic! Great list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo I want to try Half-Blood. I'm currently reading the Lux series. Here is our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Fallen and House of Night series! Haters can hate, but I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.