Friday, August 26, 2016

Feature & Follow Friday - Book Boyfriends


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.




This one is I should have skipped because damn it's going to be hard. I have to choose my top 5 book boyfriends... just 5! 5!!!!!! I don't know how I'm going to do this... I thought it was hard when I did my top 10 book boyfriends... only 5...

Well I guess let's jump into the hardest post ever and see if I can do it! I hope I can. 



5) Jace Wayland (no spoilers here)
Yeah he's pretty. And awesome, kickass, funny, brave, loving, and I could go on and on.





4) Rhysand (A Court of Thrones and Roses)
I mean come on! This guy is sexy and dark and just *swoon*





3) Will Herondale 
How could anyone NOT want him? I mean, really be honest with yourself. You want him.


2) Zero Kiryu
He is still my favorite manga character ever. He will always hold a place in my heart. 





1) Daemon Black 
Yeah he's still my number one, I wish he were real *sigh*

18 comments:

  1. These book boyfriends are all new to me but they sound great and love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Where did you remember ZERO!? He was my best manga character! I never liked how the manga ended but everything was worth because of him! And the others! SWOON all over! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zero... yeah when I first read that series I was so team Kaname and then Zero was just so awesome and I fell in love him, he's still my favorite, I miss that series.

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! I wished the same for Daemon too, well, for all my book boyfriends actually! :P Followed you via BL! :D Have a great Friday, love your picks!

    Natasha @ My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yeah Daemon <3
      Also thanks for the follows :)

      Delete
  4. Daemon!! Sigh!!! I tried to stay away from the YA boyfriends! Feeling like my age might be an issue! LOL! But Daemon is forever #1 on that list! LOL! Really got to read ACOMAF because seeing sooo much Rhysand lately!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can see why you did that. Though some of these guys I picked are underage and well... I'm 24 so... lol yeah.

      Delete
  5. Hello. Daemon is one of mine too. New Follower via bloglovin. Have ACOMAF on my list as I am Looking for a good YA/NA Parnormal series. Heard great things about The Mortal Instruments series have yet to read them. Suprised have not seen a lot of Jace today. Great Picks.

    JoLee
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TMI is amazing! You should read them if you ever get the chance!

      Delete
  6. Awesome list! I love Daemon also!

    Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya! New follower via e-mail and Blogger. :) I'm actually not familiar with any of these book boyfriends. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad, they are great! Thanks for the follows!

      Delete
  8. Omg I love your choices!! How in the heck did you narrow it down to only 5 though? Haha that is too difficult. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard! It took my hours to do this post lol

      Delete