Tuesday, August 23, 2016

50/50 Friday - Update




So I'm looking for someone who might want to help me host this meme, if you're interested than simply leave your email and name below in a comment and I will email you so we can get it rolling. I'm currently working on a link up and sometime next month the meme shall actually go live! I can't wait to share all the details about the meme and I hope you guys will enjoy it.


Also, I just wanted to announce so great news, if you've been following my blog for a a few months now then you know that we've (my partner and I) have been trying to find a new place... we thought we had one in May but it was so terrible and the landlords were vile. Well, we finally found the most perfect place! It's so close to work and it's perfect for us! We have moved it but there is some stuff we still have to fix. We finally got internet back yesterday and I'm so glad. So that's why I was gone for so long but I'm back now! I can't wait to take pictures and videos to show it to you guys as I'm so happy about this place.

Well, that's all for this update butterflies. Keep on reading and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie! I'd be interested in helping you out with the meme! I've never hosted a meme before so I may need a little bit of instruction but I'm willing to have a learning curve! My email is lauraew333@gmail.com

    I'm so happy to hear that you and your partner have found a better place to live! Hopefully it'll make life easier :D

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.