Monday, July 11, 2016

Music Monday(5) K-Pop Edition

Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren over at Always Me.





So I've been listening to a lot of K-Pop and been looking into when my favorite K-Pop artists when they happen to sing in English because I love when I can actually understand them. I speak no Korean but I am learning Japanese. I won't need subtitles when watching anime anymore! I hope.

So I found two amazing songs that are in English. I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do!









4 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm a K pop person, but I'm glad you like these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's that one song I like, but I can never remember what it is lol.

      Delete
  2. I always love it when kpop singers do english covers!! You should try listening to Henry, or Ledapple. They do english covers sometimes, and they're really good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't listen to a lot of K-Pop, but I do like the sound of these!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.