Thursday, July 07, 2016

Feature & Follow - Book Covers



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


This week is all about book covers in your favorite color. Though if you've been here long enough, you know I don't have a favorite color. It changes all the time. Right now my favorite colors are blue and purple. So I will choose books in those colors and show them off! 















































6 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I think my fave color these days is purple! Which if you asked me years ago if I liked purple I would have laughed! Funny how time away from school made me end up loving one of our school colors! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed you on Bloglovin! The Daughter of Smoke and Bone cover is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Those covers are really pretty! Purple/blue are some of my favorite colors on covers. I followed via email. I'm so excited to read more from your blog.:) ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome covers! Here’s my FF. Following you through Bloglovin’ and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe we have similar tastes. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are stunning! The blues, the violet. I like the artwork, as well.

    Already following!
    Heather
    Bloodthirsty Muses

    ReplyDelete