Saturday, July 30, 2016

Blog Update! Name Change & Meme News

Name Change 

Okay guys let's just jump into all this and I'm going to try and keep it short but it may not work out that way. I've changed the name of my blog and why might you ask? The Book Goddess was meant to be a different blog. When I first started this blog it was meant as a Pagan/ya book blog. Sounds weird I know but that's what I liked almost two years ago. Not even a full year into blogging and I dropped the Pagan reviews and ever since the name just hasn't felt right to me. The Book Goddess was a way to honor the Goddess and now I want something that just fits with the YA stuff that I do. I love butterflies, my spirit animal is one and they are so lovely. I have butterflies everywhere! So I've been thinking it over for months but finally I got the chance and here we are. The Butterfly Reader. 

For the longest time I was stuck between The Blue Butterfly and The Butterfly Reader so I asked my partner what he thought and he liked The Butterfly Reader was better. So that's the new name. Don't worry, the content will still be the same, that's not going to change at all. I just wanted the name to match the content better if that makes any sense. I don't know, I'm strange. 



Meme Update 


Also I said once that I wanted to create a meme, it's still in the works. But the design will look something like what I have below. What do you guys think? Does it look cool? be honest, I want this to be a good meme. Also I guess you guys know the name now ha ha. 50/50 Friday. I will give another update soon about what it is. So please look forward to that. It should be lots of fun and a way for bloggers to bond and share their thoughts even more! Who doesn't love sharing? Okay, I'm sorry, it's late and I've not slept since the night before last.

So please do tell we what you think of the logo, sadly as much as I wish I were, I'm not the most creative person in the world. So any little things you think would look better, I'm all ears. 




So until next time sunflowers. Happy Reading and have a great weekend. 

11 comments:

  1. I love the new name! But especially the HEADER. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. JUST WOW. Nice job!! I love the design for your meme too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. just curious . . pagan books? what are these? Love the new name and the design of you meme...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Wiccan books... Books on the Wiccan religion and the Goddess and such.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love the new name! Butterflies are so pretty and whimsical :) I also love the graphic! It kind of reminds me of a yin yang symbol which goes with the whole 50/50 theme. I can't wait to see the first meme post!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your kinds words mean a lot to me!

      Delete
  4. I love the new name and the meme design is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new name and the changes you've made to the look of your blog....it was beautiful before and it still is! The colour scheme is my favourite part.

    I think the design for the meme logo looks really awesome.

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.