Thursday, June 16, 2016

Why I Would be an Awful Villain

This post is going to go along with my post about how I would make I great heroine, which I really wouldn't but whatever lol



1) I can't be mean to people... it's a problem. The only way I can be mean is when people get into a fight and fists start flying. Then I will jump right in and stop it. Also if someone hurts my family, then I get pissed. Otherwise, I'm just too nice. I've even been told so many times that I am too nice. 

2) I don't want to take over the world or bend it to my will or crave insane amounts of power. I'd be happy to simply change some bad things in our world. I'm not greedy. Unless it's for books... then I want them all! Haha.

3) I don't have some twisted sad background that made me dark and revengeful. I mean my childhood wasn't perfect but I doubt most people's are. 

4) Same with friends, no has has ever hurt me enough to make me harden my heart and swear that I will never get hurt again while trying to hurt everyone else. I mean I've had some vile people in my life but nothing like that.

5) I can be lazy at times. So working through a big plan to get my way or having lots of battles to kill the good guys would get tiresome after a while and I'd just hide in my room reading. 




So that's all I can think for now. What about you? Do you have any reasons you'd be a terrible villain? OR how about reasons you'd be a great? Let me know below!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd cope with all the speeches. If I was taking over the world then at some point I'd have to stand up and talk to the world and Public Speaking is one of the most terrifying things ever!

    Stephanie Jane @ Literary Flits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with these!! I'm couldn't hurt people and I would be too lazy to actually do anything. Lol. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! I feel like the only reason I'd want to take over the world would be so that I could hoard all the books in the world. And set a record for having the biggest library in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be such a horrible villain because I have the biggest guilt complex ever and I care way too much about what's going on in the world! I can be very lazy as well....I'd much rather read a book than plan for an epic battle.

    http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete