Monday, June 20, 2016

Music Monday (4) - Nightcore Take Over

Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren over at Always Me.






Okay so I love Nightcore. Silly I know, most people don't even know this about me as the few I told in person thought I was the weirdest person ever but whatever. I love it. It makes ballads much better. Usually I am not a fan of any song that doesn't have some kind of beat. ballads are just too slow for my tastes. That doesn't mean I don't like any ballads as I do, just very rarely.

So these are two the songs I've been listening to a lot, it helps my writing and the first one makes me cry and helps with the sad heartbreaking scenes. I'm strange, I know. I hope you enjoy these two songs as much as I do!

Top - Marionette by Antonia (Nightcored)

Bottom - E for Extinction by Thousand Foot Krutch (Nightcored)



6 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever heard nightcore before now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something that isn't well know lol

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Nightcore before now either...of the two songs, I really liked the sound of E for Extinction.

    Thanks for linking up, Carrie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, E for Extinction is my favorite too <3

      Delete
  3. AHHH OMG I LOVE NIGHTCORE!! I'm not even gonna lie, I was scrolling through my blog's feed and I saw this and I had to comment no matter how long ago this was. -raises hand- fellow nightcore fan here Carrie! ;) I love E For Extinction & CUTLoveRx is a person who does nightcore video's a lot too by the way!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'm so glad to find another nightcore lover! I was begginning to think I was all alone! I love CUTLoveRx I follow that on youtube, their nightcore is the best!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...