Friday, June 17, 2016

Feature & Follow Friday (19)



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.





The Prompt 
5 Websites you love to lurk around that are not shopping sites.




My Answer(s)
So this one is super easy for me to answer. I use quite a few sites I love to stalk out or just waste time that could be used for reading ha ha.

5) This spot belongs to every book blog I stalk, there are way more than I can name.

4) Twitter
I love Twitter, I spend a lot of time here to just say things on my mind, follow authors and fellow bloggers. 

3) Instagram 
I like to see pictures of books. So yeah most of the sites on here are book related because I don't really have a life... I live to work, read, and spend time with my family. I'm a rather boring person in case you guys haven't caught on to that yet. 

2) Netflix
I've been super into Buffy lately and I'm watching it every chance I get! Though I'm missing Angel... am I the only one who thinks Buffy and Angel should end up together? I'm so sad from seeing that he left after season 3, he didn't need his own show! He should've stayed with her! GRRRRRRR! 
Sorry, I'm getting very off track here.

1) Goodreads
Which of us doesn't use Goodreads? I use this site all the time to keep track of books I've read and my massive TBR. I have 268 books on my TBR! I really need to get on that.... it's so big it's starting to scare me. It's going to come alive and eat me in my sleep. I just know it..... 



So this is my 5 sites I stay on that aren't shopping sites. What is yours? Leave the link to your FF below or just let me know. Happy Friday! Hope your day is better than mine, I'm pulling a double today.... least that's good money I guess and more money does mean more money for books! Hope your weekend is great too! 



9 comments:

  1. Right, I forgot about Instagram! Old follower and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose Goodreads as one of my picks as well! On there a lot, especially when I find myself debating over a new book. It's a great help to decide if I need to buy it or not! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get Netflix in my country, but if it did, it would definitely be on my list! Our list is very similar!
    Check out myFF
    Old follower.
    ~Priyanka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodreads, NetGalley, Kiva, Twitter and Blogger for me. And lots of other book blogs too :-)

    Stephanie Jane @ Literary Flits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodreads! Why did I forget that one lol :) I am a new Google+ follower, old GFC follower.

    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most decidedly NOT the only one who believes Angel and Buffy should have stayed together! :D

    Heather
    http://bloodthirstymuses.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Netflix is the best! I'm on a documentary binge at the moment ever since finally watching Blackfish and Louis Theroux's series.

    Old follower, happy F&F Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buffy! I'm watching Buffy for the very first time right now. I'm early on in Season 3. Such a fun show.

    ReplyDelete