Sunday, June 19, 2016

Apology & Announcements




I know that I haven't been replying to comments or even commenting back.... not even commenting at all really... I've been so freaking busy that I barely even get a post done these days. I have thought about giving up blogging because my life is just so busy these days... but I love blogging. I love sharing my thoughts and talking to you guys. You all are my only way to talk about books, none of my other friends read.... 

So I don't want to quit blogging, I love it and I love you guys. I just hope you will be patient with me, I love every comment I get and I love talking back to you guys. I'm just so freaking busy I don't get the chance these days. Hopefully when life slows down a bit I can go back to commenting and really talking to you all. I miss that so much, I miss you guys. 

So please just hang in there with me, hopefully after summer things will slow down. 



Moving on to something less sad and that doesn't make me cry....

Also some really cool news, I am working on creating a meme! My lovely partner is helping me work up some ideas and such and it should be fun, once it all gets going. It will probably come around fall when things slow down so please be looking forward to that. I hope it will be fun for everyone! I've had lots of fun creating it! 

Also I'm going to start making bookmarks, I've had these ideas rolling in my head for a while, a few different designs and such. I will show them when they are finished. Hopefully you guys like them, I might use them in a giveaway and then maybe start selling them. I've always wanted to be creative but sadly I lack that epic skill, so my partner as helped me with this as well and I think they are going to be cute!! 

Well, I guess that's it, I hope this post finds you all well and enjoying summer break! It's way too hot here already, I hate it. I'm more of a winter person, I love snow! 

Anyway, love you all and happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand the being super busy with life stuff! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there! :)
    Can't wait to see your bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessssssss I've been so busy too. It does make blogging & commenting difficult! I think a lot of us blogger's have been busy lately. The summer is a crazy time! Can't wait to see your bookmarks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take all the time you need, Carrie! Sometimes life gets crazy and you just have to work through it! I can't wait to see the new meme!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...