Friday, May 20, 2016

Feature & Follow Friday (#18)



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.






The Prompt
Ten Reasons You Love Your Fave Genre



Answer
So in order to answer this question, I have to have a favorite genre. Which I could never chose. I like two so much that I tried to choose between them and failed every single time. But I can name ten reasons why I love my two favorite genres. I will do five for fantasy and five for paranormal.



Fantasy

1) You can create your own world.

2) If you create your own world, you make the rules.

3) Unicorns. Yes, I'm putting that right here.

4) The plot's are almost always amazing!

5) The character development is usually fantastic.



Paranormal

1) Vampires are my weakness.

2) The romance in supernatural/paranormal books is just so much better.

3) Fairies are just so wicked. 

4) In paranormal I have found that there is more alternative/goth characters and to me that is so cool as I am heavy into that subculture. 

5) Have I mentioned how much I just adore vampires? No? Then I simply adore vampires.

























So what are the reasons you love your favorite genre? Let me know below butterflies. Hope you have a great weekend! 


19 comments:

  1. Hahah! The vampire Knight gif is the best! Great post!
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. Yeah I love that gif <3

      Delete
  2. Haha! Nice! I agree with all these as well! Love paranormal and fantasy! And hell yes vampires!! They were my first love! My first paranormal read was a vampire book!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have that in common then! My first paranormal read was vampires as well :)

      Delete
  3. Hehe, agree with everything... except fairies... don't really like fairies. They're completely adorable in pictures, but I can't stand them in my books.
    My parents made the mistake of letting me watch Interview with a Vampire when I was 5. Been completely obsessed with them ever since, though nowadays I find myself leaning toward the shifter side of the fence.
    New Follower! great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fairies if they are done right. I've read so books that make me want to just give up on fairies lol.
      Shifters are awesome! I love almost any paranormal creature really lol

      Delete
  4. Two of my favorite genres (love the gif usage too lol).

    Old bloglovin' and new GFC follower. Happy reading!

    Austine @ NovelKnight

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES, VAMPIRES!

    That is all. ;)

    Heather -- Bloodthirsty Muses: http://bloodthirstymuses.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yessss another vampire lover! Vampire lovers unite!


    http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing list and I totally agree with everything you listed! Old GFC Follower, New Follower on FB, Twitter and Bloglovin. Here is my #FFF for this week.

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2016/05/featured-follow-friday-31-book-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps I forgot to post that I am also new follower on your instagram as well.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for all the follows <3

      Delete
  8. Stopping by from the #FF. New GFC follower. I absolutely love paranormal, too! And I see on your sidebar that you're reading Cassandra Clare. I think she is probably one of my favorite authors! Mortal Instruments is my favorite :)

    Megan @ Doodles 'n Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie is an amazing author! Have you heard about her new adult Magus series starting in 2017?

      Delete