Tuesday, May 24, 2016

6 Reasons I'd be a Great Heroine



This is actually rather sad as I sat down to do this I got to thinking that I could name so many more reasons I'd be an awful heroine! But I like to be positive so I will just do this topic. Though I am planning to do the other. So be on the lookout for that one. It's going to be pretty funny.



1) I'm not afraid to stand up for what's right. I'm also not scared if the right side happens to be the side with the least chance of winning. In short terms, I'm brave.

2) I've very resourceful. I've come up with some weird things that just happened to work. How? I don't even know.

3) I am pretty good with a very weapons, my father taught me how to use a bow and arrow and recently I've been going to shooting ranges and learning to use a gun, (got to prepare for the zombie apocalypse right?)

4) I'm very stubborn, I don't like giving up or giving in. No matter the cost to myself.

5) I'm a very good leader, back in grade school or high school I was always chosen to lead the class project or be the one to give the speeches. I was even class President for 8th, 10th, and 11th grade, (there wasn't many options as I went to a private school).



So yeah this are the few reasons that I think I could be a pretty nifty heroine. Though I still wouldn't really be a good one as like I said before I have way more to add to the other list. Sad but true. I'm just not that good of a heroine.



 So what about you butterflies? What great heroine qualities do you possess? Let me know below!






4 comments:

  1. I loved this! I definitely would rely on you if the zombie apocalypse occurs. I've been learning archery and fencing lately, so I'd like to say I'd be able to at the very least carry my own weight during the invasion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love archery! It's loads of fun. I've always wanted to learn fencing, it such a beautiful spot. If the zombie apocalypse ever comes, you can totally join me. We'd totally survive :)

      Delete
  2. I wish I knew how to use a weapon! I mean yeah, if the zombie apocalypse happens we should be prepared! I need skills. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you got always use a baseball bat if you don't mind getting to close lol. Which I wouldn't want to do. I don't rush fast haha.

      Delete