Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (#21)









Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.



So this week I am looking forward to a book that I'm sure is going to be simply breathtaking! It's from the same author of the Daughter of Smoke trilogy. 

Strange the Dreamer is the story of: 

the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.

Welcome to Weep.

 528 pages
Expected publication: September 27th 2016 by Little, Brown

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Been seeing this one around a bit lately! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone can't wait to read it either lol

      Delete
  2. Yes!!! I can't wait!!! I'm so excited for this one. I hope we both LOVE it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.