Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (#20)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.





So what I'm waiting on this week is this amazing Throne of Glass coloring book! I want it in my hands now! I wish all of my favorite books would do this! I'd be a happy camper!

So what are you little sunflowers looking forward to this week? 
For the first time, fans of Sarah J. Maas's sweeping New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass saga can experience the vivid imagery of her expansive world. Celaena battling the ridderak in the catacombs, Chaol in the gardens of the glass castle, Manon riding her wyvern through the Crossing, and many other favorite moments, characters, and objects come to life as readers explore the vibrantly detailed realm of Throne of Glass. Stunning original black-and-white drawings will bring fans deeper into the series than ever before-making this a must-have companion to Sarah J. Maas's beloved books.

Expected publication: September 6th 2016 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

14 comments:

  1. I bet a lot of people will freak out about this one. I still haven't started the series, but figure it is something I will get to eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! You're right, I'm freaking out over this! It's such a great series, when you do get around to reading it, I know you'll love it!

      Delete
  2. There's a Throne of Glass colouring book??? AAAHHHH!!! So excited I had no idea that was a thing!! I'm definitely going to get that that is so amazing!! I have a feeling that they'll be making colouring books of lots of books as they're becoming such a big thing now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they make tons more coloring books from awesome series! How epic would that be?!

      Delete
  3. This looks so fun, great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! While I didn't enjoy this one like I had hoped, I still think it's incredible that a coloring book is being made out of it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't like Throne of Glass? That's so sad...

      Delete
  5. Omg I can't wait for this!!!! I need to buy some good coloring markers for when I get this lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the exact same thing! LOL

      Delete