Wednesday, April 20, 2016

March Book Haul

So here is all the books I bought in the month of March, there was a whole lot! Though sadly, I've not gotten to read many, life as been so busy and crazy. My partner's family came to visit, work has been hard, my grandma and dad are really sick (I can't be with them because they live so far away) and now we are going to try to move cross country! Which would make me so happy, I hate it out here in Oklahoma, it sucks! I miss my home state so much.I could also see my family again! So wish us luck that it actually gets to happen!


Let me know below if you have read any of these titles and what you thought of them.




                                                    


3 comments:

  1. So many books!! I hope you enjoy them all! I've read The Immortal Rules and Pure and loved them both :) Fingers crossed that you'll get to move back to your home state!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my fingers crossed that you get to move back to your home state - all the best for your grandma and dad too. Enjoy all the books! I love The Infernal Devices and The Immortal Rules so I can't wait to hear what you think <3
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo what a great haul!! I borrowed Six of Crows from a friend and I just started it. I hope you love all of these. :D

    ReplyDelete