Friday, April 01, 2016

Feature & Follow (16)


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


This Week's Prompt 
3 Favorite Book Boyfriends, books they're in, and why you'll always love them.


Answer
This aren't in any order as I could never pick my number one favorite. This was also the hardest thing I've ever done, just choosing three... the struggles were real guys, so very real.



1) Daemon Black (Lux Series)
So why I will always love him, he's perfect. That's pretty much the short version. I can go on and on about how wonderful he is and I did in my review for the latest book in the Lux series.

2) Morpheus
Yes, he's awesome. I still wish things had worked the way I wanted in that series, No spoilers I promise but I love him to pieces. I would take him as a boyfriend any day of the week. I mean come on, wouldn't you want him?



3) Zero Kiryu
I used to be a huge Kaname fan and wanted him to win but then after reading the whole series, Zero stole my heart and I have no regrets at all. I love the guy to death and would read any series with him in it. If you've never read manga and want to get into it than this is the one to start with. It's great. My favorite manga of all times. Nothing is better than this manga or anime at least to me.

15 comments:

  1. I have only read the first book in A.G. Howard's series but I can understand why you would want Morpheus as your boyfriend, he was quite the seducer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Daemon!! Surprised I am not seeing him as much! Though it's hard to choose from all JLA's book boyfriends!! I'd take them all! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard for me to choose between him and Cam honestly as they are both great! Like you said, her guys are all freaking amazing!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Daemon Black sounds right up my alley..dark and mysterious.I haven't read any of these, but I am going to have to check out Oblivion for Daemon Black. ;-) I am already a fellow follower. You can see my post here: http://www.theplotbunny.com/feature-follow-friday-top-3-book-boyfriends-books-love/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you'd love Daemon! He's literally perfect!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Daemon and Morpheus! Great picks! Following via GFC :)

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love Vampire Knights. And of course Obsidian as well. I'm a huge Daemon fan. But I really like Kaname more than Zero, but I've only watched the anime, not read the manga. So, that could change one day.

    Now following via bloglovin.

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until the end I was a HUGE Kaname fan but somehow Zero passed him.... Thanks for the follow and I've followed back in lots of ways lol

      Delete
  7. I need to pick up the Lux series. I just bought all of them recently so I have no more excuses....well except time lol Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time is one thing a reader can never get enough of lol

      Delete
  8. Haha! As soon as I saw book boyfriend I knew who your #1 would be. Great choice. ;)

    ReplyDelete