Wednesday, February 17, 2016

3 Favorite Books of 2015

This is is not in any certain order. I just wanted to show off my 3 favorite books of the past year. These are all books that came out in 2015. Let me know below what your favorite books of the past year was below in the comments. 



This book. This wonderfully amazing book! I love every single part of it. It stole my heart and I can't wait for A Court of Mist and Fury! This is honestly probably my favorite book of 2015. It was also my first Sarah J Maas book. I loved her writing so much that it got me to read her Throne of Glass series. 







This ended perfectly. I wouldn't change one single part of this book. It will forever be one of my favorites.






I was so surprised by this book! I honestly didn't know how good it would be. I'm not the biggest fan of sci-fi but the format was what pulled me in. It's told in such a unique way and the story just sucks you in. I laughed, cried, and found that even after my eyes were killing me, I could not put this book down.  

8 comments:

  1. Great choices! I just LOVEEEEEE ACOTAR. I can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr!!!!! May can't get here soon enough for my tastes!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to see that you loved the ending of Every Last Breath! I still need to pick up that last book. #TeamRoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love Every Last Breath! I don't want to spoil anything so I'll leave it at that ;)

      Delete
  3. I LOVED ILLUMINAE SO MUCH. I do have a copy of ACOTAR, though I have yet to read it. Great list!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've not read ACOTAR?! You need too! It's the best book of 2015... to me at least.

      Delete
  4. YES. Illuminae is the BEST. I loved the format and just how unique it all was. I'm so, so, so excited for the next book!
    Ooh, and I have yet to read ACOTAR, but I'm sure I'll love it because it's Sarah J Maas and, I mean, who doesn't love anything and everything Sarah J Maas?? (Her ToG books are beyond incredible)

    Great post!
    Cari @ My Addiction: Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! the ToG series is one of my all time favourites! I've still yet to read Queen of Shadows which is why it wasn't one here lol.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...