Monday, January 18, 2016

Bookish Siblings Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Caroline from Just Another Bookish Blog. She actually created this tag so if you've not seen the original click here to do so. 





Rules

1. Answer all the questions. Repetitions are absolutely fine :) 
2. You can put yourself in any of the categories! 
3. Tag others! 
4. Fill in the categories with bookish characters! These characters don’t have to feel sibbling-esque. If you don’t know, you can say, for example. “A character that... I can’t stand is ___” 




Questions

1) Older Brother
Bellamy Blake from The 100.


2) Younger Brother 
      Harry Potter.


3) Sister
Clarke from The 100.


4) The Popular One
Elena Gilbert from The Vampire Dairies.


5) Parent's Favorite 
Kristina from the Crank series. Enough said. 


6) The Little Rebel 
Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games.


7) Twin
Yuuki from Vampire Knight.


8) The One You Can't Stand
 Hatsumi from Hot Gimmick.


9) The One You Could Prank the World With
Puck from The Iron Fey Series.


10) The Shy Introvert 
Nico di Angelo from PJO/HoO.


11) Ultimate Book Sibling
Katy Swartz from the Lux Series.


12) Blogging Sibling 
I can't really choose one.... I got three so yeah... 
These are also the people I'm going to tag.









8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! This is such an awesome tag and I may totally have to steal your answer for number 11! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think she fits number 11 perfectly.

      Delete
    2. Definitely! And I finally posted the tag haha. :) http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-bookish-siblings-tag.html

      Delete
  2. Great post and thanks for tagging me! I'd love Clarke for a sibling but maybe not Bellamy because then neither Clarke or I could go out with him ahah. Katniss is definitely the little rebel and Nico the shy introvert <3 I was thinking the same thing for question 11 :D
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I didn't think if that! Poor Clarke couldn't have him. That would not be good.

      Delete
  3. ^ Aw thanks guys ^-^

    Thanks so much for doing the tag! I loved your answers! Nico’s such a perfect answer for the shy introvert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! I couldn't think of anyone else that fit it as nicely as him <3

      Delete