Thursday, December 03, 2015

November Wrap Up!



I had a decent reading month in November. I got to read a lot of good books and it was awesome! I even finished up a series I've been dying to finish since July. So yeah, awesome sauce.





So I reread this book in order to prepare for Every Last Breath. I will also be putting up a review for this book soon.





This cover... let's just take a moment to stare and drool over this cover. Oh, just me? That's awkward. I also reread this one in order to prepare for the last one. Which I plan to read before the companion novels is released this month.







This book! OMG this book! I just loved it so much! There are no words.






This was also a pretty decent read. It was fun. I've got a Manga Monday up for it.







I don't usually go for these kinds of books but I enjoyed it.








This book blew my mind! I mean it sounded good and that's why I asked the author if I could review it but wow. It just was so much better than I thought. You should read this book.










I also reread this book to prepare for the release of Oblivion.







So what did you guys read last month? Let me know below and as always happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. I didn't read a lot last month and only managed children's books and an audiobook: George (Alex Gino), Macbeth (William Shakespeare) and Jackdaw and the Randoms (Stuart David).

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get into more audiobooks. Still at least you got to read some!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a great November. I hope your December is just as good.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much want to read all of these lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because they are all pretty good and you have great taste ;)

      Delete
  4. Great wrap up! These are all great books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah I enjoyed most of them :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.