Friday, November 06, 2015

October Wrap-Up




I actually had a pretty good reading month in October. I read ten books. All of which I actually enjoyed. Some more than others naturally. Let's get started then!





This was a book I read to get into the Halloween spirit. It was a pretty good read. I enjoyed it but it's not a book that everyone would love. My review should be up some time soon so be on the look out for that!






This was sent to me by the author in the mail! Seriously, I love when authors do that. I loved this book, though the flashbacks sometimes got confusing. Still a great read. My review for this book should be ready Tuesday. 




I already did a Manga Monday for the first one and if you read that you know I loved it! I also read the second and third. This series just keeps getting better!











Both of my reviews for these books are up. If you haven't read this series yet DO IT! The first part of the first book is a little slow but get through that and the rest of the series is golden!













I read this one for a blog tour and thought is was pretty good. A few questions were left unanswered and I hope that means there will be more.







My favorite book I read all month! Seriously this is fantastic! If you haven't started this series yet.... what are you doing with your life? No... but really... what are you doing?







I have a review in the working for this and life and Death. I just don't know if I should post them because I don't really speak kindly of Life and Death...







Well, that's it for this month! What did you read in October? What are you going to read for November? Let me know below. Also tell me if you want to see my review for Life and Death, it's up to your guys if that review will ever see the light of day. 


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good reading month :D I'd still want to see your Life & Death review because it'd be interesting to see what you thought no matter if it's positive or negative. There's going to be a lot of people feeling the same I'm sure! Nice post by the way

    Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/ya-shot-wrap-up-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wrap up! Looks like you had a successful reading month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much better than August. I've finally got out of my reading slump!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you had a good reading month! 10 books is so many... I managed to read 7 books, which I'm quite pleased with, because I was so busy with school! I'd really like to see your review of Life and Death - sometimes negative reviews can be funny, and it would be nice to know what you think (even though I know I don't think I'll ever read it for myself). Nice wrap up post, Carrie! ♥

    ~Denise @ The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7 is fantastic! Even more so that you have school! Great job!
      Alright then I'll post it soon!
      Thank you <3

      Delete