Friday, November 13, 2015

First Blogiversary!





This time last year I posted my very first review. It was of White Hot Kiss and it sucked. I look back at it now and cringe. It's freaking terrible! You are welcome to go read it but don't say I didn't warn you!

But I actually wanted to take this time and talk about what got me into blogging and I'm sure it's a story most people share with me. But it seems fitting to share it in depth here and now. 
I had just finished White Hot Kiss, which I read in one sitting that day after picking it up from my local Wal-Mart. It was my first taste of Jennifer L Armentrout and I was hooked! 


So I did what anyone would do, I headed to Goodreads to see if she had any other books. She did! So I requested them all from the library. I decided to start with Obsidian because unlike most people, I love the original covers. It was like I had found the Holy Grail and learned for the first time about book blogging. 

 I know, I'm completely late to the game but I just never knew about it. I sent so many years reading alone with no one to fangirl with. It got worse when we had to move away from my family as I didn't even have my little sister to talk to about the books I'd read. 

So I looked into this book blogging thing and found a free website: Blogger. I decided to create an account and give it a try. The rest is history! 

It's been an amazing first year and I want to thank each and everyone of you for coming along with me. I know I don't get to visit and comment on each of yours blogs because my all my computer problems and I don't get to blog everyday like I would like... but you guys just keep coming back and commenting and I love each and every comment I get. That make my day. 

So thank you to all. All the friends I've made, all the wonderful blogs I get to read and most importantly, to all those I've gotten to fangirl with. You guys are seriously the best ever! I love you all! Here's to another magical year. 



Also as a special treat,  I'm going to be doing a giveaway at the end of the month! Be on the lookout for that! The prize(s) will be fantastic! 

18 comments:

  1. Happy blog anniversary! Blogging is absolutely wonderful, and I'm so glad you decided to become a blogger. Honestly, I think anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout is enough to turn even the most stoic of people into fangirls. I absolutely love reading your posts and fangirling with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad we found each other, you're one of the first people I remember connecting with through my blog <3

      Delete
  2. Happy blogiversary! This is such a wonderful achievement,Carrie, be proud of this if nothing else. I'm so glad that you became a blogger and that we got to meet and fangirl about books and our love of JLA and all things supernatural. It's okay you don't comment as often as I know I may not comment as often as I like either, as life does have the habit of getting in the way, doesn't it? I'm supposed to be working on my college assignments right now, but I' here instead! I hope the next year will be just as good and magical as this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes JLA is amazing and anything supernatural is also amazing. I'm glad to have found you <3 I love fangirling with you so much <3
      I hope you finished your college assignments though! Lol
      I hope the next year is filled with more JLA and fangirling <3

      Delete
  3. Happy blogiversary! One year is so great, congratulations! I hope you have another wonderful year, full of great books and more fangirling! :D I really love your blog and I enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogoversary!! Here's to another year :D

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm looking forward to all the years to come. Thank you <3

      Delete
  5. Happy blogiversary, Carrie! Congrats on reaching this amazing milestone. ^^ I haven't had the pleasure of being around you and your blog for very long, but I just love what I have seen from you so far! And (think I might have said this before) your header is gorgeous.

    Cheers to another wonderful year for you!

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you found my blog and I'm really glad I found yours <3

      Delete
  6. Happy Blogoversary! A year... that's insane! You've come so far - congratulations. Thanks for the giveaway too! I can't wait to read even more of your posts, Carrie ♥

    ~Denise @ The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogoversary!! I'm glad you are here and we can fangirl out together lol!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! You're one of my favorite people to fangirl with <3

      Delete
  8. Happy Blogoversary!! Congrats on the year and here's to many more! :D

    ~Cari @ myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!