Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Book Haul (7)




Since I've started my part time job I've been putting my small paychecks to good use, buying what you might ask? Well, books of course! So I've been having a lot of book hauls lately and more to come as I just ordered more from bookoutlet and ebay. Yes, I know. I have a problem! My partner tells me so all the time. It's okay though, because I know you guys understand what it's like. So my lovely little rosebuds, let me show you what I go this time!





I actually got this book to give it a second chance because of all the positive reviews I've seen. Also +Less Reality More Books, her reviews made me want to read it so much!





I got this because it was super cheap and I've enjoyed this series though I've yet to finish it... yeah.




I don't think I even need to explain why I got this. It's Harry Potter guys, who wouldn't want it?





I love the Blue Bloods series and this has the same author and it was less than $5 for the hardback, so yeah, I got it.







I got these as a box set from book outlet for real cheap. I also got Identical for cheap too.






That wraps up this book haul. Have you gotten any good books lately? Let me know below. Happy Reading!









9 comments:

  1. Ooo looks like some good ones! I haven't read any of these. Great haul!! I haven't gotten any new books lately. :( I'm broke and saving up for Christmas lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good!
      Lol Christmas does like to take money from everyone :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get the illustrated Harry Potter, lucky you! ;)

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! Totally worth the money!

      Delete
  4. *Gasps* You got the illustrated Harry Potter book? I'm so jealous! I'm saving my money up for that...
    Saving money for books is an excellent way to spend money, if you ask me :)
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, saving up to spend money on books is always a great way to go!

      Delete
  5. Nice picks for your book haul, Carrie! Hope you like Shatter Me because honestly it didn't work for me. :( Goodluck on your next reads!

    Fiona | A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read it before and didn't like it but I wanted to give it one more chance. I'm hoping it's not as bad as I remember lol
      Thanks :)

      Delete