Thursday, October 01, 2015

The Encouraging Thunder Award!


So first off I want to give a huge thank you to Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between. This means a lot to me! Also, any of you sunflowers that haven't been to her blog should totally check it out. 

Rules

1. Thank your nominator.
2. Display the logo.
3. Talk about your purpose in blogging.
4. Nominate others.



My Purpose

So I've told my story before. About how I know no readers in my everyday life. I have my mother but she lives over a thousand miles away and only reads erotica. Which is not my thing. So I started a blog after reading the Lux series, yes, Katy got me into blogging. I wanted to share my love and thoughts about reading. I also wanted someone to fangirl with. I was a lonely reader. So I started my blog and it took a while but soon people would comment and I finally got to fangirl with others and share my thoughts. It's been so much fun. Even though my life is busy and I still have no computer, I find ways to share my love with you lovely sunflowers. I love how we get to share our own opinions and just fangirl together. So thank you so much for giving me friends to discuss books with. It makes blogging all the more fun. 







Bloggers I'm Nominating









6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination!! I love your story too. until I met my husband years ago I didn't have anyone to share my love of reading with. It's so great to fangirl with others on the blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky to have a husband that reads! My fiance only likes Harry Potter. It is so nice to have a blog to fangirl with others!

      Delete
  2. Ty again here is mine :) http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-encouraging-thunder-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination, I really love your story (I'm still working on mine!). I'll keep you updated on the post?!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And yes, please keep me updated! :)

      Delete